Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 14%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Garnet red color with orange shades that gradually become more apparent as the wine ages. Subtle aromas, evolved, intense and persistent. On the palate there is a complex, dry and balanced wine with sweet tannins.
Wine Pairing :
Roasted red meat (Beef steak on the grill) or game dishes, lamb roast or tajine, strong cheeses.
- Variety: Nebbiolo 100%
- Age of vines: 65-70 years
- Yield of vines: 40 hl/ha
- Irrigation: Natural
- Harvest: Manual
- Fermentation: Stainless steel during 15 days
- MAturation: 26 months in old French oak barrel. 6 months in bottle. Malolactic fermentation. Without the lees.
- Type of yeast: Indigenous
- Cellar: 15 à 20 years
- Decanting : 1h +
- James Suckling 05/2021: 93 pts.
- James Suckling 03/2021: 92 pts.
- Wine Advocatre-R.Parker 07/2020: 90 pts.