Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 14.5%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Garnet red color with orange shades that gradually become more apparent as the wine ages. Subtle aromas, evolved, intense and persistent. On the palate there is a complex, dry and balanced wine with sweet tannins.
Wine Pairing :
Roasted red meat or game dishes, cheese.
- Variety : Nebbiolo 100%
- Age of vines : 25-30 years
- Yield of vines : 4.5 ton/ha
- Irrigation : None
- Harvest : Manual
- Fermentation : Stainless steel during 15 days
- Maturation : 26 months in old french oak barrel. 6 months in bottle. Malolactic fermentation. Whitout the lees.
- Cellar : 15 years
- Decanting : 1 hour
- James Suckling 03/2021 : 92 points
- Decanter : 91 pts. Silver Medal
- James Suckling 08/2020 : 93 pts.