Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 13.5%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Richness and aromatic complexity, predominance of exotic fruits (pineapple) and yellow-fleshed fruits (apricot) in the middle palate. Finish on citrus fruits (ripe grapefruit) with a very nice length in mouth.
Wine Pairing :
Authentic and distinguished cuisine such as veal sweetbreads with morels or pan-fried Saint-Jacques scallops.
- Variety: Sauvignon blanc 100 %
- Age of vines : 35 years
- Type of soil: Kimmeridgian Marls
- Yiled of vines : 40 hL ton/ha
- Irrigation : None
- Harvest: Machine
- Fermentation: Stainless steel tanks for 15 days
- Maturation : Minimum 6 months in stainless steel tanks with fine lees. Kept for one month in the bottle before marketing.
- Type of yeast: Indigenous
- Fining : Bentonite
- Cellar: 5 - 7 years
- Decanting: No
- Serving temperature: 12ºC
- Sugar : 2,52 g/L
- Sélections Mondiales des Vins Canada 2020: Silver Medal
- Concours des Vignerons Indépendants 2019: Silver Medal