Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 13.5%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Brilliant straw-yellow, full of tropical fruit aromas, especially pineapple and banana, just a hint of oak, with vanilla and butter rounding off this expressive nose.Full-bodied and balanced on the palate, long lingering finish with echoes of ripe fruit.
Wine Pairing :
This wine is perfect as an aperitif, or enjoyed with appetizers or fish.
- Variety : Chardonnay 100%
- Age of vines : 10-20 years
- Type of soil: Calcareous, clay-sandy soil
- Yield of vines : 60 hl/ha
- Irrigation : Emergency only
- Harvest : Manual
- Fermentation : Slow fermentation at a controlled temperature of 18 ° C including 15% malolactic fermentation.
- Maturation : Whole grapes pressing of ripe grapes, followed by 10 to 18 hours of cold maceration and natural clarification. Aging 5 months on fine lees. 50% in new French oak barrels or up to 4 years of age. Filtration and bottling in April. Stored 3 months in bottle before marketing.
- Type of Yeast : Wild and selected yeast
- Fining : Bentonite
- Cellar : Up to 6 years
- Decanting: None
- Wine Advocate- Robert Parker 2021 : 93 points
- Wine Advocate- Robert Parker 2020 : 93+ pts.
- Wine Advocate- Robert Parker 2018 : 92 pts.
- I Vini di Veronelli : 90 pts.
- Bibenda : 4 Grappoli
- Gamero Rosso : 2 Bicchieri
- Bibenda : 4 grappoli
- Luca maroni : 90 pts.