Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 13%
Bottles/Crate : 12
"Clean and precise, exuding lime, hazelnut and apple flavors, this white shows balance and moderate length. " BS Wine Spectator
Wine Pairing :
Coquille" St-Jacques, lobster roasted with fennel. Paella, chicken in cream and Camembert cheese.
- Variety : Chardonnay 100%
- Age of vines : 40 years
- Yield of vines : 50 hl/ha
- Irrigation : None
- Harvest : Manual
- Fermentation : French oak barrel (25% new)
- Maturation : French oak barrel (25% new) during 12 months. Then 6 months in stainless tank. No malolactic fermentation.
- Type of yeast : Indigenous
- Fining : Filtered
- Cellar : 8-10 years
- Decanting : No
- Wine Advocate - R. Parker: 89 pts.
- Wine & Spirits April 2019: 93 pts.
- Wine Spectator: 92 pts.
- Wine Advocate - R. Parker: 88 pts