Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 11%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Certifications : Organic, Vegan
Aroma of peaches and flowers. Soft and fresh, light and delicate fruit, with fresh acidity and a slightly dry finish.
Wine Pairing :
Serve at a temperature of about 8-10° C. Enjoy as an aperitif or with vegetable appetizers. Can also accompany delicate fish starters or white meat dishes.
- Variety : Glera 90%, Pinot noir 10%
- Type of soil: Gravelly clay/sand and silt
- Age of vines : 10 years
- Yield of vines : 14 hl /ha
- Irrigation : None, natural
- Harvest : Machine
- Fermentation : Stainless steel tanks for 2 weeks
- Maturation : 6 to 9 months in stainless steel tanks with lees. Kept for 2 months in vats for refermentation before release.
- Fining : Light filtering
- Type of yeast: Natural yeasts
- Cellar : 1 year
- Decanting: No
- Serving Temperature : 8-10° C