Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 12.5%
Bottles/Crate : 12
A brilliant pale yellow colour with green highlights. The bouquet, dominated by Sauvignon, reveals lovely notes of exotic and citric thiols, supported by floral aromas (honeysuckle, lily of the valley). Fresh and intense on the palate, with a long, invigorating finish.
Wine Pairing :
Ideal with fish, seafood, and goat’s cheese.
- Variety: Sémillon 55 % │Sauvignon blanc 45 %
- Age of vines : 30 years
- Type of soil : Sandy and light soil
- Yield of vines : 45 hl/Ha
- Irrigation : : No
- Harvest : Machine
- Fermentation : Soft pressing, the extracted juices ferment at 16°C in stainless steel tanks. No malolactic fermentation.
- Maturation : Stainless steel tank on fine lees. Bottling takes place between 6 and 8 months after harvest.
- Type of yeast : Dry active
- Type of fining: Gelatin and bentonite
- Cellar : 3 years
- Sugar : 0,2 gr/L
- Serving Temperature : Between 7 to 10 °C