Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 12.5%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Certification : Organic
"Clear, pure and fresh on the nose, quite mineral and a bit flinty. On the palate, this is a juicy-piquant and grippy Pinot Blanc; it has a round and juicy palate with a grippy finish. Enormously attractive in its ripeness, intensity and grippy raciness." -SR Wine Advocate
Wine Pairing :
Sushi, vietnamese and japanese cuisine. White sausage, sauerkraut, oysters, Grilled white fish with lime.
- Variety : Pinot Blanc 100% - Organic
- Age of vines : 20 years
- Yield of vines : 55hl/ha
- Irrigation : None
- Harvest : Manual
- Fermentation : Stainless steel during 2 weeks
- Maturation : Stainless steel during 6 week. Non malolactic fermentation.
- Type of yeast : Selected yeast
- Fining : Filtered
- Cellar : 5 years
- Decanting : No
- Wine Advocate -R. Parker: 90 pts.
- Wine Advocate -R. Parker: 89 pts.
- Wine Advocate -R. Parker: 88 pts.