Grape Varieties : Merlot, Corvina, Rondinella
Caract. : Dry red wine
SAQ Code : 12132465
Inventaire : Batch Specialty
Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 13%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Medium garnet red. The nose is fragrant with hints of strawberry and wild cherry and leafs. The palate is elegant, light and very fresh. Smooth texture and lots of purity.
Wine Pairing :
Veal, pulled pork, grilled fish and chicken.
- Variety : Corvina (80%), Merlot (10%), Rondinella (10%)
- Age of vines: 5-52 years "Single vineyard"
- Yield of vines : 85 hl/ha
- Irrigation : None
- Harvest: Manual and machine
- Fermentation : Stainless steel during 10-15 days
- Maturation: Stainless steel during 3-6 months. Without the lees. No malolactic fermentation.
- Type of yeast : Selected
- Fining: Filtered and fined
- Cellar : 4 years
- Decanting : No
- IWC 2018: 92 pts - Silver medal “Best Bardolino”
- Gambero Rosso 2019 : 2 bicchieri rossi
- Bibenda 2019 : 3 grappoli
- GAMBERO ROSSO 2018: 2 BICCHIERI ROSSI
- Bibenda: 3 grappes
- Gamberro Rosso: 2 bicchieri
- Decanter: 4 stars