Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 12%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Certification : Organic
Beautiful freshness and at the same time complexity marked by the limestone soil, intensely fruity with notes of crisp pear and Cox’s orange. It is finely velvety without ever seeming heavy.
Wine Pairing :
Ideal with elegant and light dishes. Fish, chicken or veal and also with vegetarian dishes.
- Variety : Pinot Blanc 100%- ORGANIC
- Type of soil: Sandstone, Tertiary Limestone
- Age of vines : 87 years
- Yield of vines : 47 hl/ha
- Irrigation : None
- Harvest : Manual
- Fermentation : In large oak barrels and stainless steel tanks for 5 to 10 days.
- Maturation : In large German oak barrels (20%) and in stainless steel for 10 months with the lees. No malolactic fermentation. 2 months in bottle before release.
- Type of yeast : Selected natural yeast
- Fining : Slightly filtered
- Cellar : 10 years
- Decanting : No
- Serving temperature : 12° C
- Sugar: 0gr/L