Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 13%
Bottles/Crate : 12
It has a lovely straw yellow colour with a steely green tint. Clean on the nose, intense and complex aromas which combine a variety of flavours such as green apples, grapefruit lemon zest and lychees together with hints of moos and hay and a touch of aniseed coming through. Elegant and full-bodied, long and complex finish revealing an array of flavours ending with that typical Verdejo bitter touch.
Wine Pairing :
Goes perfectly with smooth cheeses, spicy rice (paella), white meat and of course, with all kind of fish and seafood.
- Variety : Verdejo 95% - Sauvignon blanc 5%
- Age of vines : 10-40 years
- Yield of vines :8000 kg/vine
- Irrigation : drip
- Harvest : manual and machine - Night harvest to keep the freshness in the grape and slow down oxygenation
- Fermentation : stainless steel during 12 days - 12 hours cold maceration
- Maturation : 95 %stainless steel during 4-6 months and 5% French new barrique - With the lees. No malolactic fermentation.
- Type of yeast : selected yeast
- Fining : filtered
- Cellar : 2-4 years
- Decanting : no
- Concours Mondial de Bruxelles: Grand Gold medal
- Concours International Bacchus: Gold medal