Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 13%
Bottles/Crate : 12
It has a lovely straw yellow colour with a steely green tint. Clean on the nose, intense and complex aromas which combine a variety of flavours such as green apples, grapefruit lemon zest and lychees together with hints of moos and hay and a touch of aniseed coming through. Elegant and full-bodied, long and complex finish revealing an array of flavours ending with that typical Verdejo bitter touch.
Wine Pairing :
Goes perfectly with smooth cheeses, spicy rice (paella), white meat and of course, with all kind of fish and seafood.
- Variety : Verdejo 100%
- Age of vines : 10 - 40 years
- Yield of vines :8000 kg/vine
- Irrigation : Drip
- Harvest : Manual and machine - Night harvest to keep the freshness in the grape and slow down oxygenation
- Fermentation : In stainless steel tanks during 12 days - 12 hours cold maceration
- Maturation : In stainless steel tanks during 4 - 6 months - With the lees. No malolactic fermentation.
- Type of yeast :Selected yeast
- Fining : Filtered
- Cellar : 2-4 years
- Decanting : No
- Concours Mondial de Bruxelles : Gold Medal
- Decanter 2022 : Silver Medal
- Mundus Vini 2021: Gold Medal
- Decanter 2021 : 90 pts.
- Berliner Wein Trophy 2019 : Gold Medal
- Concours Mondial de Bruxelles: Grand Gold medal
- Concours International Bacchus: Gold medal