Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 13.5%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Fresh and youthful with a fleshy core of dense red fruit and sour cherry. Supple tannins and hints of toasty oak and fresh, crunchy acidity on thefinish. Showing great regional character with depth of flavour and varietal.
Wine Pairing :
Duck & potato pizza with tarragon
- Variety : Pinot noir 100%
- Type of soil: Deep gravelly loam on sandstone, sand and fractured clay
- Yield of vines: 5 t/ha
- Age of vines : 20 to 30 years
- Irrigation : Drip irrigation
- Harvest : Manual and machine
- Fermentation : The fruit was gently de-stemmed in closed fermenters and inoculated with cultured yeast. Pumped twice a day for an average of 12 days before being pressed in tanks.
- Maturation : French oak barrels 95% aged and 5% new, during 7 months. Malolactic fermentation. Aged in bottle for 5 months before release.
- Type of yeast : Cultured yeast
- Finning : Unfiltered or slightly
- Cellar : 2 to 4 years
- Decanting : Not necessary
- Wine Orbit, Sam Kim : 92 pts.
- James Halliday: 93 pts.