Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 13.5%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Red garnet colour with orange nuances which become more accentuated as years go by; delicate, etheric, intense, full and lingering aromas; flavour warm, full, complex, dry and harmonious. Its austerity is linked to the presence of sweet and complex tannins. Serving temperature: 18°-20°C
Wine Pairing :
Excellent with roasts, game.
- Variety : Nebbiolo 100%
- Age of vines : 10 to 40 years
- Yoeld of vines : 68/72 ql grapes/ ha
- Irrigation : None
- Harvest : Manual
- Fermentation : In stainless steel temperature-controlled vats. Crushing/destemming, long submerged-cap maceration (based on the vintage)
- Maturation : 6 months in stainless steel vats then 24 months in large Slovenian oak barrels.
- Type of yeast : Selected
- Cellar : 10 years +
- Decanting : Not necessary, open 30 minutes before serving
- James Suckling: 91 pts.
- James Suckling: 92 pts.