Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 14%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Certifications : Organic, Natural
Intense ruby-red colour, with a complex bouquet, reminiscent of cherries, dried berries and toasted almonds.
Wine Pairing :
Primitivo goes well with grilled, roasted, stewed meats, game, cured meats and meat-based first courses. Also excellent in combination with rich soups and aged cheeses.
- Variety : Primitivo 100% - BIO
- Type of soil: Clayey-calcareous / silty
- Age of vines : 20 to 35 years
- Yield of vines : 90-100 q/ha
- Irrigation : Natural
- Harvest : Manual late August
- Fermentation : Fermentation takes place at a controlled temperature of 24-25°C for 8-10 days. Frequent remontage and delestage are carried out in the early stages of fermentation in order to achieve soft extraction of aromas and gentle tannins. After racking, malolactic bacteria are added to induce the second fermentation.
- Maturation : 12 months in American & French barrels aged from 2 to 3 years. Kept for 3 to 4 months in bottle before marketing. Without lees.
- Type of yeast : Indigenous
- Fining : bentonite
- Filtered : Lightly filtered
- Sugar: 9gr/L