Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 14%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Certification : Natural
Balanced, fresh, round and tasty, with vibrant flavours of citrus, pear and apple, exotic notes of herbs and wet stone and a clean finish of lemon-vanilla.
Wine Pairing :
Sushi, pasta alla marinara, blue fish such as salmon and tuna, scallops, mussels and oysters, chicken and turkey dishes, sweet cheeses.
- Variety : Verdejo 100%
- Age of vines : jusqu’à 150 ans
- Type of soil : Sol sablonneux
- Yield of vines : 1 500 kg/Hectare
- Irrigation : No
- Harvest : Manual
- Fermentation : Stainless steel tank for 15 days.
- Maturation : 9 months on lees in stainless steel with a part in barrels and new French oak barrels at 5 years of age. No malolactic fermentation. Micro-oxygenation. Kept in bottle for 12 months before marketing.
- Type of yeast : Indigenous
- Fining : Filtered wine. Tangential filter with membrane
- Cellar : 4 years
- Decanting : No
- James Suckling: 92 pts.
- The Tasting Panel/somm journal : 92 pts.
- Wine Advocate - R.Parker : 91 pts.
- Guia Peñin: 91 pts.
- Wine Advocate - R.Parker : 91+ pts.