Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 13.5%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Certifications : Organic, Natural
Intense ruby red color. Notes of plums and wild berries, violets and pleasant spicy notes. Elegant and enveloping, with soft tannins and a fresh finish.
Wine Pairing :
Grilled lamb, Middle Eastern cuisine, eggplant based recipes, pasta dishes with tomato sauce or lasagna
- Variety: Nero d’Avola 100% - Agrobiological
- Type of soil: Calcareous clay, loamy
- Age of vines : 30 years
- Yield of vines : 60 hl/ha
- Irrigation: None
- Harvest: Manual
- Fermentation : Fermentation in stainless steel tanks for 10 days on the skins. Malolactic fermentation.
- Maturation : Aged 50% in stainless steel tanks for 18 months and 50% in French barrels and casks of 1 to 2 years of age. 6 months in bottle before marketing.
- Type of yeast : Indigenous
- Fining : Lightly filtered (bentonite)
- Cellar : 5 / 8 years
- Decanting : Not necessary
- Serving Temperature : 14°C
- Sugar: 1.7gr/L
- James Suckling 2018: 91 pts.
- Falstaff 2021 : 91 pts.
- Falstaff 2019 : 94 pts.
- Wine Orbit Sam Kim 2019 : 93 pts.
- Gilbert & Gaillard : 90 pts. - Gold Medal