Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 13.5%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Bright, yellow colour with hints of tropical fruit combined with subtle hints of nuts. A savoury palate of peach, lemon and nougat. Good acidity ensuring a long finish of "biscotto", nuts and citrus fruits.
Wine Pairing :
Grilled seafood, chicken, garden salad.
- Variety : Chardonnay 100%
- Age of vines : 20 years
- Irrigation : Drop irrigation, if necessary
- Harvest : Machine harvested at night, when the fruit is at its freshest. Processed early in the morning.
- Fermentation : 90% fermented in stainless steel vats. Malolactic fermentation is not induced.
- Maturation :A smaller portion was fermented in French 3rd-use barrels for 7 to 9 months.
- Type of yeast : Burgundian strain
- Fining : Skim milk fining
- Cellar :2 to 7 years
- Decanting : No
- James Halliday 2020 : 90 pts.
- Wine Advocate- R.Parker: 91+ pts.