Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 13%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Certifications : Organic, Natural
Ruby colour with aroma of forest fruits, plums, Mediterranean scrub and mineral scents. Mineral and fruity, pleasant, soft and with an excellent correspondence between taste-olfactory
Wine Pairing :
Pair with grilled meats and summer BBQ
- Variety : Syrah 70%, Merlot 15%, Nero d’Avola 15% - Agrobiological
- Type of soil: Calcarous Clay mix
- Age of vines : 15 years
- Yield of vines :70 hl/ha
- Irrigation : None
- Harvest : Manual
- Fermentation : Fermentation in stainless steel tanks, each grape variety individually for 10 days on the skins. Malolactic fermentation.
- Maturation : Aging during 18 months in a stainless steel tank.
- Type of yeast : Indigenous
- Fining : Lightly filtered (bentonite)
- Cellar : 5 years
- Decanting : Not required
- Serving Temperature: 14°C
- Sugar: 1.7gr/L
Gambero Rosso 2019: 91 pts.