Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 14%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Intense carmine red colour, with a nose developing aromas of flowers (iris, violet) and red fruits (cherry, black currant). In the mouth, this wine is very elegant and fine. Serve at 14 °C.
Wine Pairing :
Enjoy it with white meat or stuffed poultry.
- Variety : Gamay 100 %
- Type of soil: Soils of very homogeneous granitic sandstone
- Age ofs vines : 45 years
- Yield of vines : 50 hl/ha
- Irrigation : None
- Harvest : Manual
- Fermentation : In concrete and stainless steel vats on the skins for 10 to 12 days. - Traditional vinification in whole bunches. Malolactic fermentation and carbonic maceration.
- Maturation: 10 months in French oak barrels (5200 L) of 20 years of age with the lees.
- Type of yeast: LSA
- Filtration : Filtered - No bonding
- cellar : 6 to 8 years
- Decanting: No
- Sugar: 0gr/L
- Wine Enthusiast : 91 pts.
- Concours Agricole de Paris 2019 : Gold Medal