Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 12%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Certifications : Organic, Natural
Pale yellow color. Delicate bubbles appear, and their persistence creates a delicate foam. The nose develops aromas of white flesh fruits. Freshness and vivacity characterize this cuvée with a nice length.
Wine Pairing :
Its discreet fruity freshness allows it to be served on many occasions. With hot or cold starters, seafood, white meat, cheeses with a flowery rind (Brie, Camembert) and of course desserts..
- Variety: Pinot Auxerrois 50%, Pinot Blanc 40%, Chardonnay 10% ORGANIC
- Age of vines : 25 years
- Type of soil-: Marno-limestone
- Yield of vines : 60 hl/ha
- Irrigation : None
- Harvest : Manual
- Fermentation : In stainless steel tanks for 1 month.
- Maturation : Three months in stainless steel vats. Malolactic fermentation with lees. Aged 3 years in bottle before release.
- Type of yeast : None
- Fining : Lightly filtered
- Cellar : 2 years
- Serving temperature : 10°C
- Sugar : Extra-brut, < 4 g/L
Wine Enthusiast-11/2020: 91 pts.