Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 14%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Certification : Organic
Notes of black currants, licorice, dry herbs and loamy soil undertones. Good chalky minerality comes through. It is medium-bodied, shows loads of fruit, good purity.
Wine Pairing :
Marinated beef strips and grilled on the BBQ. Steak with red wine pepper and cumin. Dumplings seasoned pork.
- Variety : Tempranillo 100% - organic
- Age of vines : 30-70 years
- Yield of vines : 2.8 hl/ha
- Irrigation : no
- Harvest : manual
- Fermentation : stainless steel during 15 days
- Maturation : 6 months in stainless steel and 6 months in used (2-3 years) French and American oak barrique. With the lees. Malolactic fermentation.
- Type of yeast : selected
- Fining : Filtered
- Cellar : 3-5 years
- Decanting : no
Vintage 2017 :
- James Suckling 07/2019 : 91 pts.
- Wine Spectator: 88 pts.
- James Suckling 08/2018 : 91 pts.
- Wine Enthusiast : 89 pts (100 Best Buy 2019
- Wine Advocate - R. Parker: 87 pts.
- Guide Peñin : 91 pts.
- International wine Cellar -S. Tanzer : 89 pts.