Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 12.5%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Certification : Organic
Distinctly floral and fruity character with fresh and delicate tannins. The nose is rich with fresh red cherries and rose floral notes with delicate tones of black pepper. Juicy on the palate with restrained acidity and very little tannin, it shows more strawberry and raspberry fruit.
Wine Pairing :
Ciliegiolo is an extraordinary wine, its elegance and sweetness allow the classic combinations with cold cuts, red and white meats and semi-seasoned cheeses, ideal with truffles. Serve at a temperature of 16/18 C
- Variety: Ciliegiolo di Narni 100%
- Type of soil : Clay-limestone, medium textured
- Age of vines: 3 to 10 years
- Yield of vines : 700 / 800 bunches
- Irrigation : No
- Harvest : Manual
- Fermentation : Stainless steel cast
- Maturation : Aging in stainless steel barrel at controlled temperature, 12 months on its own lied, 1-2 months in bottle.
- Type of yeast : Indigenous yeast vat base
- Fining : 1- 2 months in the bottle
- Cellar : 2-3 years
- Decanting : Not necessary
- James Suckling 2019 : 90 pts.
- Vini d’Italia (Gambero Rosso) : 3 bicchieri