Grape Varieties : Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Grenache, Syrah, Carignan
Caract. : Red Wine
SAQ Code : 11413644
Inventaire : Batch Specialty
Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 15.5%
Bottles/Crate : 12
"A glass-coating opaque purple/black color, it offers up a nose of mineral, espresso, pepper, licorice, black cherry, and plum. Dense, rich, and full-bodied on the palate, it has terrific volume and concentration for its price" -J.M. Wine Advocate -R. Parker
Wine Pairing :
Serve with grilled or roasted red meat, lamb, game and strong cheese.
- Variety : 50 % Grenache, 20% Syrah, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, 5% Carignan, 5% Merlot.
- Age of vines : 11 years
- Yield of vines : 1 kg/vine
- Irrigation : none
- Harvest : manual
- Fermentation : stainless steel during 22-33 days
- Maturation : old (2-3 years) french oak barrique during 15 months. With the lees. Malolactic fermentation. 12 months in bottle.
- Type of yeast : Priorat selection
- Fining : not filtered, not fined
- Cellar : 10+ years
- Decanting : 3h
- Wine Spectator: 90 pts.
- International wine cellar - S. Tanzer: 91 pts.
- Guide Penin 2013 : 88 pts.
- Wine Advocate -R. Parker: 90 pts.
- Wine Advocate – R. Parker: 92 pts.
- Wine Advocate – R. Parker: 91 pts.
- Wine Spectator: 92 pts.