Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 15%
Bottles/Crate : 12
"Dense, rich, layered, and incipiently complex, this full-bodied offering manages to remain light on its feet despite its obvious power." -JM Wine Advocate
Wine Pairing :
Red meat, grilled or roasted. Steak, sausages and game.
- Variety : Malbec
- Age of vines : 12 years
- Yield of vines : 8000 kg/ha
- Irrigation : Drip
- Harvest : Manual
- Fermentation : Stainless steel tanks during 33 days with the skin
- Maturation: New French oak barrique, during 21 months. Malolactic fermentation. With the lees. 6 months in bottle.
- Type of yeast: Indigenous
- Fining: Not filtered. No fining
- Cellar : 10+ years
- Decanting : 2+ hours
- Tim Atkins : 99 pts
- Wine Advocate-R.Parker: 90 pts.
- Wine Advocate-R.Parker: 89 pts.
- James Suckling: 91
- Argentina Wine Awards: 95 pts.
- Wine Enthusiast: 92 pts.
- James Suckling: 93 pts.
- Wine Spectator: 91 pts.
- Wine Enthusiast: 93 pts. -TOP 100
- Wine Advocate - R. Parker: 92 pts.
- Wine Spectator: 89 pts.
- Decanter 2012: Silver Medal