Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 13%
Bottles/Crate : 12
A deep and shiny garnet colour, very frank. A concentrated nose, complex and liquoriced. Young, its aromas evoke violet and blackcurrant buds. Over time, notes of ripe fruit or conflicts appear, as do toasted and roasted nuances. The fine and elegant tannins bring a beautiful sensation of roundness and velvety. The acidity offers freshness to this ample and delicate wine.
Wine Pairing :
Pairs well with poultry, turkey terrine, forest scrambled eggs, veal liver with chanterelles, rabbit mustard sauce and mild cheeses.
- Variety : Pinot Noir 100 %
- Age of vines : 20 to 80 years
- Yield of vines : 50 hl /ha
- Irrigation : None
- Harvest : Manual with strict selective sorting.
- Fermentation : Maceration in stainless steel tank cold for 7 days, regulation of temperatures. Daily pumping and treading - vatting for 21 days.
- Maturation: On fine lees in oak barrels (20% new) for 15 months. Old-fashioned broquereau racking - malolactic fermentation.
- Type of Yeast : Indigenous
- Fining : Filtered wine
- Cellar : Up to 5 years
- Decanting : No
- Wine Advocate - Robert Parker 2020: 91 points
- Wine Advocate - Robert Parker 2019 : 91 pts.
- Wine Spectator - Web 2019 : 91 pts.