Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 13%
Bottles/Crate : 12
"It has a more open and generous bouquet with ripe redcurrant and crushed strawberry scents, touches of peppermint just in the background wondering whether to join the party. The palate is medium-bodied with fine tannins. This is quite harmonious with fine mineralite." -NM Wine Advocate
Wine Pairing :
Red meat, roasted, game, strong cheese.
- Variety : 100% Pinot noir
- Age of vines : 50 years
- Yield of vines : 15 hl/ha
- Irrigation : None
- Harvest : Manual
- Fermentation : Stainless steel during 2 weeks
- Maturation : French oak barrique (20% new, the rest:1-3 years) during 16 months. 5 months in bottle - Malolactic fermentation. With the lees.
- Type of yeast : indigenous
- Fining : Not filtered
- Cellar : 15-20 years
- Decanting : 2h+ hour
- Wine Advocate -R. Parker: 90-92+ pts.
- Wine Advocate -R. Parker: 90-92 pts.
- Wine Advocate -R. Parker: 89-91 pts.
- Wine Advocate -R. Parker: 89 pts.
- Wine Advocate -R. Parker: 91 pts.