Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 12%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Pale yellow with a golden hint. On the nose, notes of yellow apples, brioche and a floral touch. In the mouth the bubble is light and thin. Acidity is refreshing with flavors of granny Smith apples, pear and honey. Pretty dry with a long finish.
Wine Pairing :
Enjoy with light creamy dishes: chicken breast with pepper and cream. White fish in sauce.
- Variety : Chenin blanc 100% - cool site selection
- Age of vines : 31 years
- Yield of vines : 4-6 ton/ha
- Yield of vines : deep yellow sand
- Irrigation : no
- Harvest : manual
- Fermentation : stainless steel
- Maturation : stainless steel on the lees during 24 months. Malolactic fermentation
- Type of yeast : champenoise
- Fining : Bentonite - not filtered
- Cellar : 3-5 years
- Decanting : no
- Tim Atkin 2020 : 90 pts.