Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 14%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Good intensity and fragrance, we recognize fresh fruit aromas
Taste: Harmonious, elegant and tasty.
Wine Pairing :
Delicious with good grilled red meat, pasta with Bolognese Sauce, cold cuts such as prosciutto or salame.
- Variety : Sangiovese 100%
- Soil: Clayey earth with a good presence of sand
- Age of wines: 12 years
- Yield of vines: 80 qt/ha
- Irrigation : No (in extreme case if necessary)
- Harvest: Manual
- Fermentation: Malolactic in stainless steel vats at a controlled temperature in no more than 26/28 ° C for 10 days.
- Maturation : On the skins for about 10/15 days
- Ageing : 9 to 12 months in large barrels of 80% Slovenian oak and 20% French aged 3 to 10 years.
- Type of yeast: None
- Filtration: Yes
- Cellar: Drink immediately or keep for 8 years.
- Decanting : Not necessary
- James Suckling 08/2020 - 92 pts.
- James Suckling 06/2019 - 91 pts.
- WINE SPECTATOR 2018 - 92 PTS.
- JAMES SUCKLING 2018 - 90 PTS.
- James Suckling 2017 - 91 pts.