Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 13%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Certifications : Organic, Natural
Very pale yellow color with green highlights. The nose reveals hints of stone fruit and citrus. The palate is straight and full on yellow peach aromas with delicate acidity. The finish is fresh with beautiful bitters.
Wine Pairing :
It will perfectly accompany fish in all their forms. It can also be paired with roasted white meat dishes or goat cheeses.
- Variety : Riesling 100% - Organic
- Age of vines : 15-20 years - low-sloping marno-sandstone soil
- Yield of vines : 60 hl/ha
- Irrigation : None
- Harvest : Manual
- Fermentation : Stainless tank
- Maturation: Pneumatic pressing makes it possible to extract the juice at very low pressures. Slow fermentation. Matured on fine lees for several months.
- Type of yeast: Indigenous
- Fining : Light filtering
- Cellar : 4-5 years
- Decanting : No