Grape Variety : Riesling
Caract. : Dry white wine
SAQ Code : 14035431
Inventaire : Batch Specialty
Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 13%
Bottles/Crate : 12
A powerful, mineral-rich Riesling. Sparkling straw yellow. A scent of apricots, peaches, and orange blossoms. Fruity, dry, and juicy, with a fine mellifluousness on the palate.
Wine Pairing :
An excellent partner for first courses, seafood and smoked fish. It has the weight to hold up to roasted pork, duck or goose.
- Variety: Riesling 100%
- Soil: Gravelly morainal deposits
- Age of vines : Average 11 years
- Yield of vines : 60 hl /ha
- Irrigation : Dripping
- Harvest: Manual
- Fermentation : In stainless steel tanks
- Maceration : 5 months in stainless steel tanks
- Fining : Yes - Bentonite
- Type of yeast : Natural and selected yeasts
- Cellar: 3 to 7 years
- Decanting : No
- James Suckling 2019 : 90 pts.
- Wine Enthusiast 2015 : 90 pts.