Effective Date: Friday, September 30, 2022
▪ How your personal information is collected and processed. All information that may identify you should be considered personal information. This includes your first and last name, mailing address, email address, location, or IP address;
- ▪ Your rights with respect to this data;
- ▪ The responsibility of the various parties involved in accessing and processing the personal information collected;
- ▪ The site’s policy regarding cookies.
Users agree that by using our site, they consent:
- ▪ To the collection, use and retention of the data listed in this policy.
1_ Collection of Personal Information We collect the following personal information:
- ▪Last name
- ▪First name
- ▪Mailing address
- ▪Zip code
- ▪Email address
- ▪Phone number
2_ Forms and Collection Methods Your personal information is collected by the following methods:
- ▪ Order form
- ▪ We use this data for the following purposes:
- ▪ Order tracking
- ▪ Information/Promotional offers
- ▪ Statistics
Contact Personal information collected on our site will be used only for the purposes specified in this policy or indicated on the relevant pages of our site.
We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
3_ Log Files and Cookies
We collect certain information through log files and cookies. These files allow us to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve the service for your convenience.
i) Description of the cookies used by the site This is mainly the following information:
- ▪ IP address
- ▪ Operating system and/or Device
- ▪ Pages visited and pat
- ▪ Time and day of connection
The use of such files allows us to achieve the following purposes:
- ▪ Service improvement and personalized welcome
- ▪ Statistical analyses
You can object to the storage of these cookies by configuring your browser software.
Browsing our site remains possible in the event that you decide to disable cookies. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this deactivation cannot be considered as being of our making.
4_ Sharing of personal information
We commit ourselves not to sell to third parties or generally to commercialize the personal information collected. However, we may share this information with third parties for the following reasons:
- ▪ Order fulfillment
- ▪ Diagnostic service/Technical support Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given purpose.
We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- ▪ If required by law
- ▪ If required for any legal proceeding
- ▪ To prove or protect our legal rights
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
If you do not wish your personal information to be shared with third parties, you may object at the time of collection or at any time thereafter, as set out in the "Right to object and opt-out" section.
5_ How long we keep personal information
We do not retain users’ personal information beyond what is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected.
6_ Right of objection and withdrawal
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information by the site (right of objection).
You also have the right to request that your personal information no longer appears, for example, in a mailing list (right of withdrawal).
7_ Right of access, rectification, and deletion
You may access, update, modify or request the deletion of your personal information
by contacting us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data we collect is kept in a secure environment.
The people working for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
- ▪ Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol
- ▪ Access management - authorized person
- ▪ Access management - data subject
- ▪ Automatic backup
- ▪ Digital certificate development
- ▪ ID/password
- ▪ Firewall
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by incorporating the latest technological innovations to ensure the privacy of your transactions.
However, since no mechanism offered provides maximum security, an element of risk is always present when using the Internet to transmit personal information.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of your personal information is compromised, Valmonti Agency Inc. will take the necessary steps to notify you.
We reserve the right to modify it in order to ensure its compliance with the law in force.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the person responsible for the protection of personal information
M. Loïc Monti
4615, av. Royal
Montréal, Québec H4A 2M9 Canada