Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 13.8%
Bottles/Crate : 6
Light golden yellow with clearly green reflections. Ripe peaches, dried apricots, orange peel, ginger, and elder blossoms. Juicy and powerful, with soft fruit sweetness in the finish.
Wine Pairing :
Perfect as an aperitif, with fish, medium-aged raw milk cheeses, speck, salads, pasta dishes.
- Variety: Kerner 100%
- Soil: Dépôts morainiques graveleux
- Age of vines: Average 15 years
- Yield of vines : 50 hl / ha
- Irrigation: Dripping
- Harvest: Manual
- Fermentation: Stainless steel tanks
- Maturation: 6 months in stainless steel tanks and 3 months in the bottle before release to the market
- Filtration: Bentonite - Filtered wine
- Yeast: Natural and selectionned yeast
- Cellar : 5 to 10 years
- Decanting: No
- Luca Maroni 2020 : 94 pts.
- Wine enthusiast 2020 : 94 pts.
- Wine Advocate-R.Parker 2020 : 92 + pts.
- WINE ADVOCATE- R.PARKER 2018: 90 PTS.
- JAMES SUCKLING 2018: 90 PTS.
- WINE ENTHUSIAST 2019: 94 PTS.
- FALSTAFF: 91 PTS.
- LUCA MARONI: 93 PTS.
- Wine Advocate- R.Parker 2014: 90 pts
- Wine Enthusiast 2014: 93 pts