Grape Variety : Pinot noir
Caract. : Dry red wine
SAQ Code : 12898022
Inventaire : Spécialité par lot
Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 8%
Bottles/Crate : 12
This smooth, harmonious Pinot Noir is redolent of red fruit and wild berries. It is a versatile, all-purpose wine that is
enjoyable with or without food.
Wine Pairing :
Delicious as an appetizer or with BBQ, roast beef, poultry salads and cheese.
- Variety : Pinot Noir 100%
- Age of vines : 15-35 years
- Yield of vines : 70hl/ha
- Irrigation : none
- Harvest : manual and machine
- Fermentation : stainless steel during 2-3 weeks
- Maturation : stainless steel during 8 months then 8 months in bottle. Malolactic fermentation. With the lees.
- Type of yeast : natural yeast
- Fining : Filtered
- Cellar : 3-5 years
- Decanting : no
- International Wine Challenge NY : Winery of the Year