Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 13.34%
Bottles/Crate : 12
The wine has a brilliant, pale gold colour. The mouth is balanced, fresh and mineral, while keeping its tense aspect of wood, toasted, extremely well integrated.
Wine Pairing :
Poultry with cream sauce, fish in gravy. Cheese.
- Variety: Chardonnay 100%
- Age of vines : 30 years
- Type of soil: Clay-limestone / marl-limestone
- Yield of vines : 45 hl/ha
- Irrigation : None
- Harvest : Manual
- Fermentation : In barrels for 5 to 6 months. No maceration on skins. Malolactic fermentation, natural micro-oxygenation.
- Maturation : French oak barrel of 225/400/550L coming from French forests - Aged on fine lees - Matured 12 months in bottle before marketing
- Type of yeast : Indigenous
- Fining : Slightly filtered
- Cellar : 2 to 6 years
- Serving Temperature : Between 13° & 16° C
- Sugar : 2,95 gr/L
The Domaine is in transition to organic farming ( 2021 Certification)
- Guide Hachette des vins 2020: 2 Stars « Coup de Cœur »