Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 11.5%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Certifications : Organic, Natural
Light yellow with green reflections. Scent of white spring flowers associated with aromas of tangy citrus and some exotic fruits. Notes of stone fruits: yellow peach, ripe apricot and lime zest. In the mouth, green apple associated with a hint of pear and stone fruits. Its creamy texture and light acidity give it a pleasant fluidity.
Wine Pairing :
Perfect on its own. With grilled vegetables such as asparagus and zucchini, grilled shrimp, pasta with pesto, grilled chicken sticks with pineapple, fruit salads, honeydew melon with smoked ham.
- Variety: Riesling 100%
- Age of vines : 15 years
- Yield of vines : 70 hl/ha
- Irrigation : None
- Harvest : Machine
- Fermentation : Stainless steel tank for 3 months. No time on skins.
- Maturation : No breeding time. Fresh and juicy
- Type of yeast : Natural yeast
- Filtration : Natural sedimentation and cross-flow filtration
- Cellar : Young up to 3 years
- Decanting : No
- Sugar : 9 gr/L