Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 14%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Certification : Organic
Deep purple with a dark cardinal edge. Fresh and complex, with aromas of blueberries and blackberries, with a background of violet flowers among mineral touches, balanced with tertiary aromas from barrel ageing, such as vanilla, black pepper, liquorice and coffee roasting. A lively structure of soft tannins that bring elegance and balance. Good complexity and a long harmonious and persistent finish.
Wine Pairing :
Perfect for barbeque and tapas (cheese, cured meats, roasted lamb...)
- Variety :Tempranillo 100%,
- Age of vines : 30 years
- Type of soil : Sandy loam - loamy chalk
- Yield of vines : 7 000 kg/Hectare
- Irrigation : Limited under the rules of the DO Ribera del Duero
- Harvest : Manual
- Fermentation : Stainless steel tank for 10 to 14 days
- Maturation : Six months in American Oak barrels of about 1 year old. Malolactic fermentation. After 6 months of aging in American oak barrels, it is perfect in bottle for 6 months before it is released on the market.
- Type of yeast : Indigenous
- Fining : Wine filtered - tangential filter with membrane
- Cellar : 4 years
- Decanting : No
- James Suckling 2018 : 90 pts.