Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 13%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Certification : Natural
Traditional amber wine from Kakheti, according to the Qvevri (amphora) method. You will immediately recognize the initial flavours - Georgian spices, dried flowers, toast. Renowned for its pleasant and delicate tannins and sweet notes of coated nuts in the finish. Has great aging potential.
Wine Pairing :
Perfect accompaniment to a good Khashlama (Armenian lamb stew) as well as fried chicken or fried fish.
- Variety : Rkatsiteli 100%
- Type of Soil: Clay, silt
- Age of vines : 20 years
- Yield of the vines : 5-7 tonnes/ha
- Irrigation : None
- Harvest : Manual
- Fermentation : Fermentation in Qvevri for 7 days. Malolactic fermentation 7-10 days. Slight micro-oxygenation.
- Maturation : In Qvevri for 6 months on the skin. Filtered naturally with the skin, lightly filtered before bottling. Preserved 4 to 6 months in the bottle before the release into the market.
- Type of yeast : Indigenous
- Fining :: Light filtering
- cellar : 30 years
- Decanting : No
- International Wine and Spirit: 96 pts!!!
- Decanter 2020 : Best in Show 97 pts.
- International Wine Challenge 2019 : Silver Medal
- International Wine and Spirit 2018 : Silver Medal
- Decanter 2018 : Silver Medal