Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 13%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Certification : Organic
Typical for wines from this vineyard side are smoky, spicy notes that are built by the limestone soil. The extraordinary structure of the soil creates a great minerality – harmony of salt and acidity – which gives the wine a long aftertaste. Through the perfect ripeness of the grapes and our careful handling of the grapes and the must, and in addition the slow fermentation in stainless steel we were able to produce a really elegant and complex wine. The density of ripeness, power, fruit and perfect balance of acidity makes this bone-dry Riesling so special.
Wine Pairing :
Delicious with pork, crustaceans, poultry, spicy dishes or cold meats.
- Variety : Riesling 100% - ORGANIC
- Age of vines : 35 years
- Type of soil : Limestone
- Yield of vines : 60 hl/ha
- Irrigation : None
- Harvest : Manual
- Fermentation : 24 hours on the skins and in stainless steel tanks for 2 weeks
- Maturation : Stainless steel tank.
- Type of Yeast : Spontaneous and selected yeasts
- Fining : Filtered
- Cellar : 15 years +
- Decanting : No
- James Suckling : 95 points
- Eichelmann : 90 points
- Gault&Millau : 93 points
- Eichelmann: 90 points
- James Suckling 2018 : 95 pts.
- James Suckling 2017 : 92 pts.
- Wine Advocate - Robert Parker 2016: 93 pts.
- Wine Advocate - Robert Parker 2015 : 92 pts.