Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 13.5%
Bottles/Crate : 12
A traditional Barbaresco, it is garnet red in colour with ruby highlights, and has an ethereal nose with rose and violet, red fruit jam, raspberry and also vanilla, nutmeg, white pepper and aniseed aromas. It is full-bodied in the mouth, with tannins which never predominate, and is balanced and long lasting.
Wine Pairing :
Pasta dishes with meat sauces, red meat based, braised dishes and game, cheeses including matured cheeses.
- Variety : Nebbiolo 100%
- Age of vines : 15 years
- Yield of vines : 50 hl/ha
- Irrigation : None
- Harvest : Manual
- Fermentation : Stainless steel during 15 days. 15-20 days on the skins
- Maturation : 10 months in old slovanian oak barrels. 16 months in bottle. Malolactic fermentation. Withthe lees.
- Cellar : 7-10 years
- Decanting : 1 hour
- Luca Maroni: 91 pts.
- James Suckling 2020/08: 91 pts.
- Sélections Mondiales des Vins Canada : Gold Medal
- Internationnal Wine Challenge: Silver medal