Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 13%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Certification : Organic
"Has a very clear, deep, ripe and slightly smoky bouquet with a hint of lemon zest. Full-bodied, pure and elegant on the palate, this very complex, salty, persistent wine is full of tension and should age very well over 12 or more years. There is a lot of Riesling here, since straight and racy Pinot Blancs with complexity like this (no oak, no malolactic fermentation) have become very rare — not only in the Pfalz." -SR Wine Advocate
Wine Pairing :
Scallop bite on fresh salsa. Fish ceviche. Avocado peach and mango chicken burger. Cheese Fondue.
- Variety : Pinot Blanc 100% - Organic
- Age of vines : 25 years
- Yield of vines : 45 hl/ha
- Irrigation : None
- Harvest : Manual
- Fermentation : Stainless steel during 4 weeks
- Maturation : Stainless steel during 5 months. Non malolactic fermentation.
- Type of yeast : Selected yeast
- Fining : Filtered not fined
- Cellar : 15 years
- Decanting : No
- Wine Advocate –R. Parker : 93 pts.