Grape Variety : Riesling
Caract. : Vin blanc sec
SAQ Code : 12353196
Inventaire : Batch Specialty
Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 12.5%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Certification : Organic
"The red sandstone Riesling of 2012 seems … quite a lactic expression on the nose. On the palate, it’s almost chewy, with plenty of sweet fruit, a fair spice content and sound stony minerality. Bigger and bolder, it does need a little more time" -Jancis Robinson
Wine Pairing :
Sauerkraut, soft/pale sausage, sushi, oysters and fish (tuna).
- Variety : Riesling 100% - Organic
- Age of vines : 25 years
- Yield of vines : 50hl/ha
- Irrigation : None
- Harvest : Manual
- Fermentation : Stainless steel during 4 weeks
- Maturation : Stainless steel during 6 week, then 7 months in barrique. Non malolactic fermentation. Without the lees.
- Type of yeast : Selected yeast
- Fining : Filtered not fined
- Cellar : 7 years
- Decanting : No
- Wine Advocate –R. Parker : 94 pts.
- Eichelmann Deutschlands Weine: 90 pts.