Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 13%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Intense ruby color is characterized by impenetrable violet shades.
Scent of black cherries, which alternates with the flavor of red
berries, plums and cherries. Full-bodied. Appreciated tannin-rich
characteristics, which temper and soften the wine’s
taste. Its spicy flavor gives off hints of white pepper
and juniper; it lasts so long it seems never-ending.
Wine Pairing :
Elaborately cooked meats, including wild game. Great with aged and semi-aged cheeses. Pastas.
- Variety : Saperavi 100%
- Age of vines : 8 years
- Irrigation : None
- Harvest : Manual
- Fermentation : Stainless steel during 10 days
- Maturation : Stainless steel during 10 days. Without the lees. Malolactic fermentation.
- Type of yeast : Selected (R9001)
- Fining : Filtered
- Cellar : 2-5 years
- Decanting : No
- Wine Enthusiast : 88 pts. TOP 100 BEST BUYS 2019
- Wine Spectator: 86
- La Presse : vin de la semaine!
- Vins & Vignobles : 3 étoiles
- The Gazette : vin de la semaine!
- International Wine & Spirit : Médaille de Bronze
- Vintage 2005:
- Intenational Wine Challenge : Commended