Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 14%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Young with good intensity and complexity, showing ripped red and black forest fruits, with floral "nuances". Light spices, toasted notes and some vegetal touch give complexity to the aroma.
Full bodied wine, showing its fruity taste. The soft tannins and balanced acidity give the wine elegance and softeness in the taste.
Wine Pairing :
Best with grilled meat lighltly seasoned.
- Variety: Touriga Francesa, Tinta Barroca, Tinta Roriz, Touriga nacional
- Age of vines : 45 years
- Yield of vines : 5 ton/ha
- Irrigation : None
- Harvest : Manual
- Fermentation: Stainless steel during 10 days
- Maturation : 50% French oak (used 3 years), 50%stainless steel during 12 months days. Fining in the bottle during 6-8 months. Without the lees. Malolactic fermentation.
- Type of yeast: Indigenous and selected
- Fining : Lightly filtered
- Cellar : 8 years
- Decanting : 1 hour
- Wine Advocate - R. Parker: 89 pts.
- James Suckling: 92 pts.