Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 15.5%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Impenetrable ruby red, the nose is intense with dried flowers, ripe fruit, black cherry jam, cocoa and toast. In the mouth, the wine is soft, warm, intense, enveloping and slightly tannic with an almond finish.
Wine Pairing :
Beef skewer with pepper and cherry tomato. BBQ steak steak with Santa fe sauce. Braised veal cheek with mushroom and Parmesan cheese. Rack of lamb forestiere.
- Variety : Montepulciano d’Abruzzo 100%
- Age of vines : 25 years
- Yield of vines : 12 ton/ha
- Irrigation : Selected
- Harvest : Manual
- Fermentation : Stainless steel during 15 days
- Maturation : Partial aging in barrel (Botti in Italian) and in stainless steel vats for two years. Subsequently a period of aging in the bottle. With the lees. Malolactic fermentation.
- Type of yeast : Selected
- Fining : Filtered
- Cellar : 10 years
- Decanting : 1+ hours
- Mundus Vini Award 2020: Gold Medal
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2019 : Silver Medal
- Sélections Mondiales des vins du Canada 2020: Gold medal
- Mundus Vini: Gold medal
- Selection mondiales: Gold medal
- Vinitaly 2017: 93 pts.