Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 13.5%
Bottles/Crate : 6
"Medium ruby-purple-colored, the 2010 First Paddock Pinot Noir reveals a simply gorgeous nose of violets, rose hips and wild thyme over a core of pomegranate and kirsch. Elegantly fruited on the medium bodied palate, this is a superb example of the very fine structure, balance and incredible intensity. The finish is very long and harmonious." -LPB Wine Advocate
Wine Pairing :
Fethered game, cheese and roasted red meat.
- Variety : Pinot noir 100%
- Age of vines : 21 years
- Irrigation : Drip
- Harvest : Manual
- Fermentation : French oak barrel during 21 days
- Maturation : French oak barrique (new-3 years) during 15 months. Without the lees. Malolactic fermentation
- Type of yeast : Natural
- Fining : Filtered - Egg white
- Cellar : 15 years
- Decanting : 1 hour
- James Suckling 2019 : 97 pts.
- Wine Advocate-R.Parker 2020 : 93 pts.
- James Suckling 2019 : 96 pts.
- Wine Advocate-R.Parker 2020 : 92 pts.
- James Suckling 2019 : 94 pts.
- Wine Advocate-R.Parker 2020 : 94+ pts.
- Wine Spectator: 91 pts.
- Wine Advocate –R. Parker: 93+ pts.