Grape Variety : Chardonnay
Caract. : Dry white wine
SAQ Code : 12495371
Inventaire : Continuous Supply
Format : 750 mL
Degree of Alcohol : 13%
Bottles/Crate : 12
Bright and clean wine with a creamy yellow colored body.
Blunt and clean aromatic expressions with a good intensity that is very fresh and fruity. This nose is marked by acidic apples along with enticing and penetrating ripe pineapple aromatics. As this wine opens to the air enticing but subtle citrus notes become fragrant. There are refreshing lemon zests alongside vegetable notes, freshly diced herbs, and white floral aromatics.
Fresh and enveloping entrance onto the palate. Expressive passage of tropical fruits. Sensations of Saturn peach and sour apples. Nuanced elegant floral expressions. There is well-balanced acidity in this wine which supports its freshness and makes this wine feel more lite.
Wine Pairing :
Aperitif , baked whitefish , full salads , grilled fish , pasta with fish , poultry , rice with fish , rosted piglet , soft pasta cheese.
- Variety : Chardonnay 100%
- Age of vines : 22 years
- Irrigation : Drip
- Harvest : machine
- Fermentation : stainless steel during 15 days
- Maturation : stainless steel during 3 months. On the lees. No malolactic fermentation. 1 month in bottle.
- Type of yeast : Sacharomices Cerevisae
- Fining : Filtered
- Cellar : 6 years
- Decanting : no
- Sélection des vins mondiales Canada 2018 : Gold medal
- Guide Peñin: 90 pts.
- Guide Peñin: 91 pts.
- Decanter : Bronze medal
- Sélections mondiales: Silver medal
- Sélections mondiales: Gold medal